Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Finally Found It!

After hours of trying on dresses and spending time at several bridal boutiques, I have finally found the perfect dress. It's not what I originally thought I would have wanted, but I'm sure there are millions of brides out there who say the same thing when they get their dress! Here's a picture of what I hope to look like:




I decided to go with a "Lord of the Rings" theme. I'm even going to straighten my hair and dye it black. What do you think??


Haha, just kidding. No offense to anyone out there who thinks that's cool.

I am not going to describe my dress to you, but if you really want to see it, I can try to send you a link.

My biggest challenge right now is bridesmaids dresses. I want something classy and fun for my bridesmaids at a low cost. Not just for them, but for my poor dad, who has to pay for 4 dresses since all of my sisters are in my wedding. If you're married or engaged, where did you get your bridesmaids dresses? This is something I need to take care of soon since they take a while to get in and then get altered!

On a different note, I start student teaching on Monday. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I don't feel completely prepared, but hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to get ready for it.

I'm going to bed now since today was a long day. Long, but productive! :)

-Katie

5 comments:

Laura said...

Target.com! I got $30 dresses! I even wore a target.com dress in another wedding, too.

Ashley said...

oooh i want to see your dress! yay for student teaching... you'll do great! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see your dress too!!! Good luck with your first day at school!!! I think I'm pretty much ready to start...ahhhh. But yea I need to see you soon!!!

Austin Cox said...

Oh, you simply MUST show me your dress. I'm sure it is just to die for.

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah. i want to see it too.

:)