Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Now I Have to Shave my Legs Every Day

Yayyyy summer.

It's hot. It's humid. It's Houston.

Back to the days of getting branded by the seat belt buckle, getting bitten by mosquitoes and having to shave my legs every day if I want to look normal.

Now that I have a year of school under my belt, I think this summer is going to go by very slowly. That's a good thing. I don't have a lot to plan for, since I know what's coming. I get to spend my days reading, relaxing, and setting up house.

Oh yeah, Austin and I bought a house. Our first house!!! We will be here for a while, we hope. It is big enough to grow into and in a great location. Our kids can go to elementary school right down the street, and possibly even to middle school and high school, although we might want to move before that time comes. It's not a giant house.

I really love living here. It's quiet and our neighbors are great.

We have an HPD cop who lives next door and a sheriff's deputy down the street. I feel very safe!

If you want to come visit me, we have a guest bedroom. Shoot me an email. :)

It's going to be a good summer.

-Katie

0 comments: