Monday, January 07, 2008

I Need to Get Better at This...

It's been quite a while since I last wrote. Oops.

I've been soooo incredibly busy this break! It's been really fun and exciting. We moved into our new house 5 days before Christmas, and then spent the days leading up to Christmas day unpacking, sorting and decorating. Christmas was fast, but really fun. Sarah got to come over and spend the day with us, and she cooked an incredible Christmas brunch for everyone, complete with Ebelskivers (?? - they're Swedish pancakes), crepes and hashbrowns. Delish.

The day after Christmas, my family plus Ed and minus my dad headed to College Station to visit Nana for a few days. We got to see my cousin Evan, who is 3 1/2, and my aunt and uncle who live in California. It was a great time to visit, play games and relax. My family headed back to Dallas after a few days, but I got to go to San Antonio to watch the Alamo Bowl. Austin's parents had extra tickets, and so they offered them to me. We had a wonderful time shopping around the city, exploring and watching the game. Apparently, Austin and I were on TV during the game about 6 or 7 times! And once they showed us after a touchdown... ;-) haha! Anyways, it was awesome. After going to San Antonio, I stayed with Austin and his family in Houston for about 4 or 5 days. It was so much fun! I loved spending time with them. We went to Galvaston, hung around Houston, and got to spend time with his aunt, uncle, cousin, and also his sister and brother-in-law. Now I'm back in Dallas, and will be until Thursday.

And that's what I've been up to! I'm sure you were all sooo thrilled to read that lovely summary.

Today I went shopping for clothes for methods. I didn't have a lot of "professional" clothes. Banana Republic was having a huge sale, so I picked up a few things there. I also found a pair of "professional pants" at another store. They fit pretty darn perfectly! And guess what size they were??? 00P. DOUBLE ZERO PETITE! Can you believe that? I pretty much don't exist! Good grief. I am so freakin tiny!!!! I bet I could wear kids' clothes if I wanted.

For Christmas, Kellie took pictures of me and my sisters for my dad. Here are a few that I like:


Me, my sisters and my mom. So beautiful!

Me and Christina - my youngest sister.


Me and Carolyn - the Aggies!
Well, I am pretty much just updating to update. I have nothing really exciting to say. Emma is on TV, and I want to go watch it with my family.
Peace out.
-K

0 comments: